91 VR-4 from North Carolina

Hello everyone, My name is Paul and I am from North Carolina. Just like Damian from Texas I have been a Mitsubishi enthusiast since I was a kid. I have owned a 98 Eclipse with a 420 motor that I turboed myself. Then upgraded to a 99 GST spyder with the 4G63 motor. Sold that and now I currently own a 2005 Lancer Evolution VIII and a 1991 VR-4 The VR-4 is completely stock. The car has original paint but has scratches and stone chips. The ECS, Sport/Tour Exhaust, and Active Aero all work! And last my wife drives an Outlander. All are pictured below! Enjoy.

7 Likes

Sick matching baby seat. Dad bawlin.

1 Like

Hi Paul
Welcome to the forum. It is nice to see that you kept the car stock as far as I can tell. I find that stock cars have far less problems.
Joe

2 Likes

Hi Paul
Lovely looking car you can definitely see that you look after it

1 Like

Thanks for the complements everyone.

1 Like

Hello Paul that a nice example. Tow questioa, which car gets the most attention from people . The Evo or the vr4?? And what are your goals??thanks

1 Like

The lancer and outlander :joy:You’re a Mitsubishi monster! Your 3000GT looks beautiful yo! Black reminds me of Kit in knight rider. Just need to add the red front bumper motion light :joy:

1 Like

Thanks Daminan. Right now the evo gets the most because I take it out a little more and it’s completely built. 2.3 stroker precision 6158 turbo etc The VR4 I have been doing some TLC work. I need to do a 2nd gear synchro repair next. But my goal with the VR4 is keeping it stock just getting it back to showroom condition.

2 Likes