2 week break to Ukraine

Hi guys
I just wanted to let you know that I will not be doing any videos for the next couple of weeks.
My wife and I are both trauma medics and we are on our way to Ukraine to drop off humanitarian aid and give medical assistance on the front line.
You can follow our journey on Facebook.

Hope to see you all in one piece in a couple of weeks.

18 Likes

Please be careful and god’s blessed

2 Likes

Good luck to you both be careful and keep safe
What a kind family you are putting others first

1 Like

Stay safe and godspeed.

1 Like

As many others I am sure, I was unaware you were a Trauma Medic. I wish both you and your wife a safe journey and the best of luck with your mission.

The world could use more good souls like you, God speed and stay safe.

The very best of luck to both of you Joe, Stay safe

very caring and thoughtful, take care you goys.

Prayers to you and your wife
and to all who need help there, Stay safe.

My greatest respect to you both Joe. Keep you heads down.

Keep Your head down, and much respect for you both to be stepping up like this, in a crazy world like this. And if you need anything, I’m pretty sure this community here will do whatever we can to help. Be safe!

Hi guys
Thanks for all the support. We’re 1 week in and quite overwhelmed with everything going on here. I didn’t want to use this forum for this trip but please feel free to follow on Facebook via the attached link.

Please, please be careful!

Hi Joe, how are you? Tell us how things are in Ukraine through your eyes?

I only got to see the sad and desperate faces of children, women and elderly. The few men and soldiers that I spoke to were worn down but full of determination and optimistic.
Please feel free to read our Facebook page. A link is at the beginning of this post. You do not have to be a Facebook member to view it.
I am hoping to return in a few weeks.

4 Likes

The very best of luck to you both, My prayers and thoughts will be with you both. Best wishes.

On 31st of May, my wife and I are going back to Ukraine for another 2 weeks.
If you Google the route from calais France to lviv Ukraine, you will see the route we will be taking.
If anyone needs parts and is willing to meet us along this route, I will be happy to bring them for you.
You can read about our last trip and keep up to date with this trip on Facebook. The link is at the beginning of this post or search for Ukraine-first-aid-support.
See you all soon.

6 Likes

Godspeed and be safe.

1 Like

I will be back in Ukraine for the next 2 weeks and will not be able to stay in touch.
Please don’t be offended if you message me and don’t have a reply. I will respond as soon as we are safely back in Europe.

6 Likes

Godspeed and continue to stay safe.