Switches light bulb

Hey folks… Was going through a few switches today that I have noticed were not illuminated, and managed to pull them apart to find this kind of bulb inside of them…

I was wondering if any of you know where to get hold of new ones of these as my local dealer had not got any of those.

If you unwind the wires at the bottom, you will be able to pull the bulb from the plastic case. In the picture it looks like an LED but I think it is a standard bulb with a plastic coloured sleeve over the top. You will be able to get the bulbs online but contact me if you have trouble and I will have them. You will need to know the exact diameter of the bulb.