Rattling noise from engine bay

Hello all my name is:
I have a: (GTO, 3000GT, STEALTH / SL, MR, VR4, TT)
It has the following issue: (be sure to describe it as best as you can. Remember to also tell us what you have tried so far)

NO HELP WILL BE GIVEN WITHOUT PROVIDING AS MUCH INFORMATION AS POSSIBLE RELATING TO YOUR ISSUE

Okay so on my way home after pulling in i started to hear this like rattling sound coming from the engine. I was scared my tensioner gave out or i skipped timing but after taking off the cover and turning the car off the belt was nice and tight. Turned it back on and the noise went away for a couple minutes then came back again. The noise has been coming and going so its not always their. Maybe a pulley is going bad??

[MEDIA=youtube]x_rT2c2TltE[/MEDIA]

^ heres a link to a video on youtube showing the noise

^ heres a video of the sound

Take both your belts off and spin the pulleys by hand and try to wiggle them to see if any bearing is gone… It does not take long time and it will relieve you of alot stress if you find it… Nothing is more worse than those unknown sounds

That’s a bit of a rough sound. I’m with Johan on this one to start with. Check out the pulleys with the belts off. It should only take about 20 minutes and will eliminate the simple cheap stuff.