Mitsubishi GTO 1991 windshield wiper linkage (fixed)

I am looking for a wiper linkage and if any of you have 1 in decent to good condition for sale, then I will be interested in buying it.

It has to be from a RHD car as the other ones face the opposite way and that is no good :grin: :rofl:

Screen Shot 2020-04-15 at 22.10.19

I think I can help you with that Johan. I will dig one out tomorrow and check the condition.

Thanks alot Joe :+1:

I am sorry to say that I was unable to locate the windshield parts today and because of the present lock down in the UK, I may not be able to get to my storage facility for a few weeks.
If anyone else can help out Johan, it would be appreciated.

It is no problem Joe… Maby somebody else shows up with a part, but I can also wait as I have been looking all winter and a few months more or less do not make a big difference :slight_smile:

I have a wiper linkage, still on the car, could take it off when it stops raining. Will have a look.

Terry

2 Likes

Thank you very much :slight_smile: Rain is excactly the problem here where I live as we get ALOT of it, thus it probably got excessive wear after I imported it :rofl:

Have you tried any facebook groups? I recently joined a couple and its just people parting out cars left and right.

I have completely forgotten to delete this post… Joe fixed it for me :grin: