Lower window weather strips

You can get in touch with seller here

Yeah found this site they were discussing, someone selling replicas, donā€™t know if theyā€™ll fit, about $65 for US owners but ā‚¬150 for Euros because of shipping costs, interested to know if anyone on this forum has bought a set ,?

Where did u get themā€¦I have a 94 stealth and Iā€™m in desperate need of some. I need the driver side

Hi Txmxrt, Welcome to the forum, I personally have not yet bought a set, but if you scroll back up through the thread, you will see there is a seller on facebook advertising replica ones,
I could be wrong but I donā€™t think anyone on this forum has bought one of these replica sets as yet.

I bought a set and was disappointed with the quality. They look OK on the face of it but they are not metal frame and sometimes stick to the window when going down which causes the rubber to get trapped. I had planned on ordering a stack of these for forum members but the company would only give Ā£5 discount on 50 pieces and I donā€™t want people sending them back to me because the quality is not good.
When the cheap ones are all gone, I will get new ones made, same as original quality.

11 Likes

How are we doing on getting these of some description now ? Red one is fine but Blue one is "rubber filled " and looks crap and seal obviously caused the rusty regukator.

I think that is what I bought. My windows seen to catch on the rubber when going down. I thought I was buying the real deal. I have my old ones bot a refurb is needed

I was desperate as mine were in two parts and looked very tatty. The only place I could find that sold them was that guy from China that advertises on one of the Face Book forums. Communication with him was good although he would text me at 2am. I donā€™t think he realised that China was 10 hours ahead of UK time. The items cost me, with shipping, 234 USD which I thought was affordable and they arrived in about three weeks. It only took about 10 minutes to fit them but I did have to adjust the window glass referring to Joeā€™s video but they are a snug fit and the windows go up and down fine, Are they good quality and will they last I havenā€™t got a clue but what I do know is they are a million times better than what I had.

Hi Gazz
Can you send me contact details for him please. Tried the lady but she has not replied.

1 Like

Hi Gaza
I would be interested in in the contact details also please

1 Like

Hi. I think you have probably contacted the same person as I have. I have not seen him advertise for a while and it looks like his FB account is closed. I have messaged him for you we just need to wait and see if he gets back to me. If not I may be able to contact him via his Paypal account. Fingers crossed

1 Like

The person I see selling them on FB is actually a woman thats part of the facebook group I am in. If anybody wants a link to it just let me know.

Could you all keep me up to date on these Chinese strips. If I can get confirmation that they are no longer available and they will not be making any more, I will go ahead with production of the original ones again.

3 Likes

Cheng Shu ?I asked her for quote via messenger and got one last year and thought she offered 6 /8 sets that were slightly scratched but she has not replied to message sent 2 weeks ago . So yes please get up to date link.

Thanks Gaza for the update fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

Okay the plot thickens. He has got back to me and says he still has some for sale (He didnā€™t say how many) but to contact him through Pay pal. This is his Pay pal email address ([email protected] ) Tel him what you want and he should send you a Pay pal invoice to pay. Let me know how you get on. Good luck :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yes that is the person that was selling them in the facebook group I am in. Though I have not seen her post since 2 weeks so maybe she did run out.

Have emailed him today

Okay mate good luck. Let me know how you get on.