Has anyone seen this or can fix it

Was it costly having the panels done in leather?

The door card repair video is being filmed tomorrow and will be uploaded on Christmas day.

2 Likes

I had mine done in Redwood City near San Francisco and it cost me around $1400 two or three years ago. I’m going to have the dash and front seats done next, but it’ll cost around$7000

Before i had the leather done, i was considering pressing off the vinyl and then fiberglass and paint them; at that time I was working with fiberglass on my boat taking care of dry rot on the stern and star port bottom side.

It glad you are updating it. If I had that kind of $ I’d be happy but I’m happy now with my car. Keep up the work and shoot some more photos over

The door card repair video has been completed today. The demonstration shows one of the worst door cards I have ever seen, being restored to near perfect condition. If you have this problem, you will now be able to repair it perfectly and save hundreds of pounds. The video will be uploaded to patron members in the next day or two and will be available to everyone else on Christmas day.

4 Likes

Thanks Joe. Mine is in the rear panels I’m sure it will be the same. I remember I did have some cleaning product that must have been left to cause this

Yes mate. Exactly the same process for the back panels. If you take your time, you will get perfect results.

Youtube video link for convenience:

1 Like