Today I found that my rubber hoses were Blocked, warped and blistered.
I was just squeezing around as you do, under the bonnet, and i was horrified at what i came across. The one way breather pipe was seized inside, so I gave it a little squirt with WD, which did the trick. Another pipe was blistered, so that was replaced. The other that was warped, well, I launched in the bin. I was so lucky to have the extra parts, cos you can’t find them for no way. And I like to say thank you again to Joe, for his FANTASTIC videos, which gives us all the correct ways to fix, find and solve the most trivial and rigid tasks in which we come across every time we open our bonnets.
So check all of your pipes.