AC Compressor Removal

Hello Joe,

Hope all is well. Wishing you all the best. Am requesting a video showing the removal and installation of the AC compressor on the turbo model. Hope this is possible. Thanks again for providing some many helpful and informative videos.

Kind Regards

Mario :bahamas:
Nassau, Bahamas

I will not be doing a/c videos as discharging the gas or tampering with an a/c system is illegal in many countries now. I would strongly recommend leaving this type of job to a qualified professional.

are you still doing a part 2 to the ac system?

Yes, but it will not cover pump removal. It will be o ring location and replacement only as the gas will have already been naturally lost through leaks.

1 Like

I removed mine and all lines to take the extra stress off the engine .my system had no gas in it tho .ove bought a delete kit from evil empire performance that gives you a smaller belt to fit to bypass where the compresser was .

There is no extra stress if the AC isn’t running. It’s basically an idler at that point.

mine turns pretty hard… and I have herd the can seize completely to the point they roast your belts one after another if something fails internally in the pump.